Ramblings from the Miller Haus

This simple blog is my musing and rambling as I strive to be a servant of the Lord and seek to become a noble wife and mother.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Homemaker's Prayer
Lord, you have chosen me for the noblest of woman's callings. I ask You for wisdom to use well my opportunity. May the precious lives entrusted to Your care blossom to beauty and maturity in this home. Grant that they may come from the world's rough and thorny ways to find rest and a secure, loving family. May they be renewed each day in faith, hope, and love. May we live for the best and highest, seeking to lessen, where we can, the burdens of others. Strengthen me, but keep me soft-hearted and tolerant of others. Make me willing to learn from the old as well as from the young. Dear Lord, make me sufficient for my task.
*Author unknown

2 comments:

  1. That burgundy window drape is just what I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep that in mind Patti, if I ever re-decorate :D

    ReplyDelete