Ramblings from the Miller Haus

This simple blog is my musing and rambling as I strive to be a servant of the Lord and seek to become a noble wife and mother.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I'm back in the saddle again...

Good morning friends!  I've made a prayerful decision to gradually leave Facebook and gear my creative energy to this blog.  Having a ravenous appetite for homemaking and creating I am always seeking out new ideas and inspiration. Having a blog will give me the opportunity to share my ideas.  Read at your leisure and I hope you find some inspiration.  I lovingly embrace my role as a wife and mother in my homemaking, albeit an ever evolving role. God Bless you and your family. Thanks for reading my little corner in this big world God has given us to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment